[fpc-devel] Errors with make rtl.chk on Windows

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Mon Dec 5 01:15:16 CET 2011

Michael Van Canneyt schrieb:

>> Waiting for a commit of these extensions, and for a description of
>> your mkfpdocproj tool...
>
> Everything was already committed in rev. 19755.

Now it has arrived here, and it really looks great :-)

One comment on ParseOption:
   else if s = '--show-private' then
     FCreator.Options.ShowPrivate := False
doesn't look correct to me.

> This must be cured in build_lcl_docs.

I think that build_lcl_docs can be removed, the new directory options in
fpdoc can do the same job :-)

> fpdoc builds documentation from available files. Where these files are
> depends on the environment and should be determined by the person who
> created the environment.

Right. I'll check the new fpdoc options and discuss it in the Lazarus list.

DoDi