[fpc-devel] fpdoc project options

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 22:46:46 CET 2011

On 4 December 2011 20:40, Hans-Peter Diettrich  wrote:

> When we want to distribute fpdoc project files instead of scripts, a user
> should not have to edit these files - after every SVN update :-(

They wouldn't have do it every time after a SVN update. SVN (the last
time I checked) does not overwrite all local changes during an update.
If there is a conflict (same line of code changed local and remotely),
then only will it prompt with a resolution choice: use remote setting
or keep local setting.

  - Graeme -