[fpc-devel] Errors with make rtl.chk on Windows

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Fri Dec 2 19:48:01 CET 2011

On Fri, 2 Dec 2011, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> You would be far better off making separate tools that implement these
> automatisms. You can write a e.g. tool that creates or updates a project file
> based on a directory scan.
> I have no problem including such tools in the FPC distribution, whereas
> wildcard search in fpdoc itself is sure to be rejected.

To show that I'm serious about this, I implemented a small tool which does exactly that.
(mkfpdocproj, in utils/fpdoc).

I intend to add options to it, till I end up with something that can be used to create
a XML file to create the RTL documentation (possibly using various runs of the tool).

Michael.