[fpc-devel] FPDoc projects future

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Thu Dec 1 12:27:38 CET 2011

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho schrieb:
> On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 9:14 PM, Hans-Peter Diettrich
> <DrDiettrich1 at aol.com> wrote:
>> Now you hear some, most probably from the first user of fpdoc on Windows ;-)
>
> If you were, then this file would not exist:

Examples which *happen* to work are not a proof for the absence of bugs.

I cannot separate the observed errors into fpdoc and Makefile specifics,
because I don't understand the logic in the documentation Makefile and
in the fpdoc parser and generator. I only can hope that we don't end up
in an deadlock, where the Makefile authors say that it's a problem of
fpdoc, and the fpdoc maintainers say that it's a problem in the Makefile.

DoDi