[fpc-devel] FPDoc sources

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 15:19:43 CEST 2011

On 31/08/2011, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:
> process_begin: CreateProcess((null), latex user.tex, ...) failed.
> make (e=2): Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.

I have never tried to build the FPC documentation under Windows, but
if I understood the above error correctly, it is simply trying to
execute the 'latex' executable which doesn't exist on your system.
Maybe the latex executable is named something different than 'latex'
under Windows (eg: latexwin.exe or something). So maybe the Makefile
might just need to be tweaked to use a different executable name under
Windows.

Just a guess.

  - Graeme -