[fpc-devel] FPC-JVM: Status report on Android

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 29 22:42:25 CEST 2011

On 29.08.2011 22:22, Sven Barth wrote:
> Without debug information it works. Next step: creating one of the
> Android classes from within FPC compiled code. :)

Ok... creating an Android class (in this case android.widget.TextView)
from within my FPC class works, but the full FPC variation still doesn't
want to start... *sigh* this will take some time.
Maybe as a next step I'll try to instance an android.widget.Activity
class (the base class of the failing case) and then I'll try to instance
a FPC child class of that class...

Regards,
Sven