[fpc-devel] DIFF patch for changing to table driven processor definitions for ARM

David Welch dwelch at dwelch.com
Fri Aug 26 04:17:43 CEST 2011

Can someone with the power to update the wiki (maybe we all do I dont
know) change the target embedded page to reflect the SUBARCH thing?

Also either put a link to

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Binutils

or spell out something like this:

./configure --target=arm-linux --prefix=/something/something/
--program-prefix=arm-embedded- --disable-werror

For the non-windows folks so we can play too.  Too me a while to figure
out why I was not even able to build per the target embedded instructions.

Thanks,
David