[fpc-devel] Arm Thumb2 - Stellaris status

John Clymer john at johnclymer.net
Tue Aug 9 15:14:21 CEST 2011

I was thinking more of a generic controller class, including a memory.def (or
whatever one wants to name it) file.  That would be easiest as it would only
effect the t_embed.pas file (and cpuinfo.pas file to add the generic type.)

Haven't looked into possibly a compiler option (and may easily be more trouble
than a command line option):
{$ARM_FLASH_START xxxxxxxx}
{$ARM_FLASH_LENGTH xxxxxxxx}

{$ARM_SRAM_START xxxxxxxx}
{$ARM_SRAM_LENGTH xxxxxxxx}

But, I still think a static memory definition file would require the least
amount of code changes.  And would only effect only the ARM related files.

John