[fpc-devel] Delphi XE2 uses FPC for iOS target

Thaddy thaddy at thaddy.com
Sun Aug 7 20:11:20 CEST 2011

> they could even save more time, it they would use Lazarus ;-)
That's the one part they - Embarcadero - are still miles ahead in
productivity and reliability. Lazarus is workable - more than that - but
still cannot compete with Delphi in productivity - but that of course is
for Windows only. I use both, but I use an Delphi IDE for development.
The second part might be their new framework.

Still, it is good news and I rather like the idea of Delphi as a
development environment for the FreePascal toolchain.