[fpc-devel] Patches

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Thu Sep 30 11:40:34 CEST 2010

Today I provided two new patches for old issues. One covers the
preprocessor, which does not even compile in the trunk version (#16888).
The other one addresses the initialization of the class type variables
for node classes (#17516). Now I hope that these fundamental patches
will be applied soon.

Next I'll move ppudump into the compiler, according to Adem's
suggestion, so that the dependency show stopper goes away.

BTW I couldn't find "patches" and "features" lists, as exist for
Lazarus. Any hints?

DoDi