[fpc-devel] internal error #200602251

Pierre Free Pascal pierre at freepascal.org
Tue Sep 28 11:40:27 CEST 2010

  Thank you so much!

  It's been a while that I was trying to understand why
stabs generation was messed up for win64 target.
  Your suggestion is correct, I was able to
complete a cycle with DEBUG=1 using internal object writer and
linker and get correct stabs information.
  I will test a complete 'make clean all FPC=ppcx64 DEBUG=1'
at fpcsrc level and check in the fix if it completes successfully.

  Thanks again.

Pierre Muller