[fpc-devel] [patch] pscanner: differentiate between EOL & Tab characters from general Whitespace

Darius Blaszyk dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Mon Sep 13 23:31:53 CEST 2010

On Sat, 2010-08-28 at 22:51 +0300, Žilvinas Ledas wrote:
> Tried sample project today. Some a comment and a question:
> 1) I have a strange error when the same file is modified twice (and
> afterwards restored twice). One is:
I'm looking at this issue atm. As soon as I have a definite solution I will commit.

> 2) Where should I write comments/bug reports for fpprofiler?
Please put up a bug report in mantis and assign it to me. I have updated SVN with all
patches Graeme has sent me, so we should use this from now on.

I have also create a separate wiki page:
http://wiki.freepascal.org/fpprofiler. Feel free to add screen shots and
more information.

Regards, Darius