[fpc-devel] FPC/Lazarus Rebuild performance

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 18:37:49 CEST 2010

On 11 September 2010 16:12, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> Martin, can you give a comparison between win32 and Linux 32?

Add to that.... Martin, I know MSEgui is compilable with FPC and
Delphi. Is MSEgui compilable with Kylix 3 too? Then one could do a
Delphi 7 vs Kylix 3 comparison as well - seeing that Kylix 3 is
supposed to be on-par with Delphi 7.  I've got Kylix 3 Enterprise
running in a VM here, I also have Delphi 7 available in a VM.

  - Graeme -