[fpc-devel] Status of Delphi-like packages (Class+RTTI aware DLL/SO)?

Willibald Krenn Willibald.Krenn at gmx.at
Thu Sep 9 11:23:43 CEST 2010

Hi!

Please forgive my ignorance on this topic, but I'd like to know whether someone is working on adding Delphi-like packages to FPC. (At least for the windows/linux platforms.) Somehow the lack of this feature always has stopped me from using fpc/lazarus: For a change, I am thinking of contributing to the efforts unless - of course - the feature's already in the works :).

Cheers,
 Willi

P.S.: Way back in time, I did some "investigation" on the Delphi (6) name mangling, see http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/27758 (german only).

--
GMX DSL SOMMER-SPECIAL: Surf & Phone Flat 16.000 für nur 19,99 Euro/mtl.!*
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl