[fpc-devel] Re: systemh.inc InterLockedIncrement64 (var Target: int64)

Andrew Brunner andrew.t.brunner at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 20:48:35 CEST 2010

For those following I've done a lot of reading and it just doesn't
seem doable.  So for cross CPU support I'm just creating a class for
statisics which will break down the transaction components in their
thousands and support up to PiBs.  This way I'll set a write barrier
and then use the CAS with each group represented by a WORD type.
Doing it this way should give me ability to acquire access to the
granularity I need when ever I need it.

Thanks for all the ideas/feedback but I don't think changes to FPC are in order.