[fpc-devel] crosscompile x64->i386 Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick, latest svn

Lukas Gradl fpc at ssn.at
Sun Oct 24 13:35:29 CEST 2010

Am 2010-10-24 12:06, schrieb Marco van de Voort:
> In our previous episode, Lukas Gradl said:
>> make OS_TARGET=linux CPU_TARGET=x86_64 CROSSBINDIR= BINUTILSPREFIX=
>> CROSSCYCLEBOOTSTRAP=1 rtlclean rtl
>>
>> Please, anyone a hint what might go wrong?
>
> No "fpc" binary in the path?

fpc binary is in path - otherwise the normal x64-build wouldn't have
worked as well...

The problem was a crippled ppcross386 - it didn't report parameters
correctly to fill "make fpc_basinfo". I deleted it and recreated it
using ppcx64 - now everything ok again, although I can't reproduce what
lead to the crippled one...

regards
Lukas

--