[fpc-devel] Fatal: Internal error 200111022

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Wed Oct 20 15:33:29 CEST 2010

On 20 Oct 2010, at 15:12, Sergei Gorelkin wrote:

> Jonas Maebe пишет:
>> Prohibiting it breaks the compilation of dom_html.pp:
>> dom_html.pp(66,14) Error: Duplicate identifier "ClassName"
> If dom_html is the only problem, I think it can be fixed (by renaming ClassName). The w3.org specs
> has many property names which clash with Pascal reserved words (type, label, etc. That 'ClassName'
> was intended to be 'Class'.), so it's anyway impossible to follow the specs closely.

Other than the ones from my second mail, Lazarus also has problems:

comctrls.pp(930,14) Error: Duplicate identifier "Owner"
comctrls.pp(930,14) Hint: Identifier already defined in unit CLASSES at line 497

(and probably more, since the compilation doesn't get further).

I guess it's more realistic to allow it in all modes.

Jonas