[fpc-devel] Alternative parsers

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Oct 20 10:22:34 CEST 2010

  On 10/20/2010 10:12 AM, Marco van de Voort wrote:

> As said thousands of times, it still will be different.
Of course I do know this. (I should have said "a kind of c++" to be more
accurate)

It would need to a kind of different/incompatible/propriety  c++
language that could only live in #ifdefs and with help of precompiler
macros, if you want to be able to compile the source file with a c++
compiler. But this _could_ be used to create files that can be used as
well in c++ projects as in Pascal projects and thus _could_ provide a
more efficient way to use (some ) existing c++ than completely re-coding
it in Pascal.

-Michael