[fpc-devel] unit tests for RTL & FCL + 2 patches

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 09:07:31 CEST 2010

Op 2010-10-19 21:55, Michael Van Canneyt het geskryf:

> I applied the patch. I don't know how you managed to compile the code,
> but I fixed that as well.

After applying the changes from patch 001, the project compiled without
problems using FPC 2.5.1.

> now. (and 3 of 204 tests fail. I didn't check whether that's correct or not)

That is the same results I get. I haven't looked into those failed tests to
find out why they fail. I just want to find out what test suites exist for
the RTL and FCL at this point.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net:8080/fpgui/