[fpc-devel] Alternative parsers

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 08:45:26 CEST 2010

Op 2010-10-19 18:22, Michael Van Canneyt het geskryf:

> Sorry, I was talking about classes. I don't use objects from TP;
> I consider them deprecated.

I still use objects instead of classes in certain parts of my code. They
definitely have their uses. They're like records with methods (which by the
way is a recent addition to Delphi - though objects does that already, so
not sure why they extended the record structure for that).

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net:8080/fpgui/