[fpc-devel] Alternative parsers

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 10:40:54 CEST 2010

Op 2010-10-19 10:18, Michael Schnell het geskryf:
>> The most wanted feature is "Unicode string support".
> Which means "new Delphi Strings" with dynamic code support ?
>
> There is a branch in the svn. How is the state and the pan ?

I still have local changes that add more unicode support and improved
unicode support under Linux, but the unicode branch is currently not
compilable on my system - due to the latest merge done in that branch. So
my work regarding that branch is on hold.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net:8080/fpgui/