[fpc-devel] StdOut capture for FPC RTL

Thaddy thaddy at thaddy.com
Fri Nov 26 02:51:35 CET 2010

On 25-11-2010 20:15, Anton Kavalenka wrote:
> At 25.11.2010 19:57, Jonas Maebe wrote:
>> On 25 Nov 2010, at 13:21, Jonas Maebe wrote:
the std streams should be on a per process basis (implementation as
var), not on a per thread basis (Iimplementation as threadvar).
Not only is this not Delphi compliant, it is also not Posix compliant.
Although I can see some neat advantages, it seems to me FPC should
better comply with what is expected by virtually every other language
since FORTRAN and up until and including all .NET.
Plz consider this behaveour to change.