[fpc-devel] Free Pascal 2.4.2 minimal distros for fpGUI available

Paul Breneman Paul2006 at BrenemanLabs.com
Sun Nov 14 14:26:16 CET 2010

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 14 November 2010 04:09, Paul Breneman wrote:
>> This web page has i386 Win32 and ARM WinCE cross-compiler zips that include
>> everything needed (no install necessary) to test FPC 2.4.2 with the fpGUI
>> 0.7 release (Aug 2010):
>>  http://www.turbocontrol.com/easyfpgui.htm
>
> Nicely done, thanks Paul.

Thanks for fpGUI!

Please check your spam folder for an email from me.  Or just send me an
email and I'll reply to it.  We had some email discussion on
16-Jan-2010.  I could use your help on a few items with the i386 Linux
distro that isn't on that page yet.