[fpc-devel] Interface scope incompatibility with Delphi

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 11:35:47 CET 2010

Op 2010-11-10 12:24, Micha Nelissen het geskryf:
> instruction by assembly instruction? That's what you're talking about
> it's not language compatibility, but performance compatibility.

I'm not sure where you got the "performance compatibility" from? I did not
once mention "performance" in any of my messages. I'm talking about the
same application behaviour and outcome, using the same source code. That's
got nothing to do with performance as far as I'm concerned.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net:8080/fpgui/