[fpc-devel] bug in fpdoc HTML output - double spacing

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 08:28:28 CET 2010

Op 2010-11-08 18:55, Hans-Peter Diettrich het geskryf:

> The different output problem exists in either case, when every
> application can use a different widget or widgetset, or read config
> files from many different locations.

I was actually referring to software I create. Whatever desktop
applications I create, I use fpGUI. And with that I have consistent look
and behaviour on all platforms - solving the problem compared to web apps.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net:8080/fpgui/