[fpc-devel] bug in fpdoc HTML output - double spacing

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 10:45:02 CET 2010

Op 2010-11-08 11:31, Amat Coder het geskryf:

> You can do that:
> Edit html and delete "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd" from first line

> and even if you don't use any css you can see that no double spacing.
>
> This is because 'dtd'  forces some elements if they are not defined...

This was indeed the cause of the problem.
I don't know HTML well enough to know what all the stuff in DTD files mean
or do, but I gather having it listed in the generated HTML is important? If
so, I take you word on it, and will simply apply your css fix to work
around the issue.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net:8080/fpgui/