[fpc-devel] bug in fpdoc HTML output - double spacing

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 09:53:27 CET 2010

Op 2010-11-08 10:11, Michael Van Canneyt het geskryf:

> The officially generated docs on the website do not have the
> problem. They are generated with the latest fpdoc and fpdoc.css.
> I tested it with 2 browsers.

As done before I reported the bug, I did it now (again). I copied the
fpdoc.css from the official Documenation FPC website and copied it over
what I have locally in my tiOPF generated HTML class docs.

   http://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/rtl/fpdoc.css

I then viewed the HTML files on my local system using Firefox 3.5 and
4.0(beta) and _still_ the double spacing exists. So again, NO it is not a
.css file issue. I did a diff between my copy of fpdoc.css and what is on
the official FPC docs website. The only change was a comment in the first
line, and a font size setting for various tags to use a 14px font instead
of the web browser default size.

BTW:
My fpdoc.css file was last modified in 2005. It as a reference in the top
line that it was modified by Vincent, so it must have been a copy I got
from the Lazarus project.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net:8080/fpgui/