[fpc-devel] Backport request for 2.4.2: Improved Interfaces support

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri May 28 13:52:29 CEST 2010

Op 2010-05-28 13:46, Martin Schreiber het geskryf:
> When I tried Corba interface delegation to an interface property with FPC
> trunk and MSEgui this week I got SIGSEGV's. I made no bug report because I

I have not seen this yet, and have used interface delegation quite a lot in
the last two weeks.

> worked with unpatched FPC releases. The provided patches for older releases
> were for user convenience only in order to spare workarounds.

Unfortunately I'm not going to be that lucky. What I am using it for,
relies heavily on all the patches I listed in my first post, not just
interface delegation. Not sure what to do at this point though, and I don't
really want to force FPC 2.5.1 on everybody either.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/