[fpc-devel] Arm9 V5

Carsten Bager carsten at beas.dk
Thu May 20 15:53:41 CEST 2010

I am trying a Hello World program on a embedded Linux board but get the error
Illegal instruction
when I try to run the program

When I make the compiler I use these lines

export PATH=$PATH:/pp/bin
export PATH=$PATH:/Fpc/ArmBin/218
make clean all OS_TARGET=linux CPU_TARGET=arm PP=/pp/bin/fpc
BINUTILSPREFIX=arm-linux-

Should I add something, to the make line to tell that it is an ARMV5

Carsten

Linux version 2.6.26.6-del-4.2-RevA (buildd at log-sln-build1) (gcc version 4.0.3)
#1 Thu Oct 9 19:44:56 CEST 2008