[fpc-devel] Parameters must match exactly?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu May 20 14:17:53 CEST 2010

Alexander Klenin het geskryf:

> I do not usually need it, but if I post a link like
> http://svn.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/trunk/components/tachart/tatypes.pas?root=lazarus&r1=21318&r2=21317&pathrev=21318
> it may be more convenient to readers than just mentioning r21318

True, and that looooong URL could be replaced with:

  http://tinyurl.com/296wloa

...thanks to TinyURL. :) By the way, you if you use Firefox (maybe others
too), you can add a TinyURL button to the Firefox Toolbar which will
automatically generate such a small URL based on the current website you
have open.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/