[fpc-devel] Parameters must match exactly?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed May 19 19:14:56 CEST 2010

2010/5/19 Flávio Etrusco :

> Sometimes I just don't when Graeme is kidding.

The rules are simple. If there is some form of "smiley face", then I
am just kidding.

[..but clearly some developers here in the FPC & Lazarus mailing list
have some or other "smiley face filter" in their email clients, and
they never see what intent I had. Such a pity sometimes...]

> disagrees Pascal is about helping developers not shooting themselves -
> and others ;) - in the foot...

Disclaimer:
  I definitely do not condone developers shooting themselves or
somebody else for that matter.

  - Graeme -