[fpc-devel] Interface delegation fix: backport to FPC 2.4.2 ...?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed May 19 12:20:23 CEST 2010

Hi,

Is the following bugfix (original target was 2.4.0) going to make it into
FPC 2.4.2?

I'm about to implement something in fpGUI and would really like to use the
Observer pattern and interface delegation to attach the Observer function
to existing classes. Without this fix, it's not possible.

@Michael van Canneyt
  Have we come to a decision about Observer support in FPC base classes?
This would obviously help what I am doing now as well - but I guess
something like that will not make it into FPC 2.4.2 even if the answer is
yes for Observer in base classes?

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/