[fpc-devel] Parameters must match exactly?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 18 12:14:16 CEST 2010

Florian Klaempfl het geskryf:

> I see, we should change the constructor syntax for you as well ;)

I normally (90% of the time) use function return value as the instance of a
Factory Method. But as stated, there are other alternatives which might be
used to make code easier to read if errors occur (instead of using
try..except blocks).

> Yes, but imo it doesn't get worse.

Luckily that was the only incompatible code I had with FPC 2.5.1. I'll make
the change using an untyped parameter - but that will hopefully be the
first and last untyped parameter I ever use. :)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/