[fpc-devel] Parameters must match exactly?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 18 08:39:09 CEST 2010

Florian Klaempfl het geskryf:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Factory_method_pattern
>> Sorry for the sarcasm,
>
> Sarcasm? For sarcasm, you need to have a clue.

No need to be rude.

Maybe I can chip in, because design patterns are right up my alley. Maybe
you forgot, but a design pattern is not a code template! It normally
describes *one* possible way of implementing that pattern - many other ways
can exist.  One very obvious example is the way tiOPF implements Visitor
and Iterator. Definitely not like any of the text I have read or code I
have seen, yet it's the same design patterns as described in the GOF's
book. And yes, I have been studying and using design patterns for the last
9 years extensively.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/