[fpc-devel] Branching 2.4.2 is imminent

Luiz Americo Pereira Camara luizmed at oi.com.br
Sun May 16 02:34:25 CEST 2010

Joost van der Sluis escreveu:

>>> Any chances to apply http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=16428 ?
>>>
>>> This affects LCL db controls.
>>>
>> Joost? :-)
>>

> To be honest, I've applied it blindly, relying on Luiz's expertise on
> this matter. If he wants to it can be merged too.

Although the patch is pretty simple and has been tested both in Delphi
and fpc, after thinking some time, i realized that this fix has the
potential to uncover another bugs. Given that will have little time to
test that' dangerous. Moreover, the workaround in LCL has little impact
on performance and we can live with it for more time.

So, please reconsider my request. Let's test it more through 2.5.1 cycle.

@Joost: i did not noticed the patch being applied to trunk yet. Thanks
for the trust.

Luiz