[fpc-devel] List of changes merged into a branch

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sat May 8 23:01:12 CEST 2010

Hello,

We are trying to find a regression introduced between FPC 2.2.2 and
FPC 2.2.0 in Windows CE so we have come down to testing multiple
versions of branches/fixes_2_2/

The problem is that between FPC 2.2.0 tagged in rev8339 and FPC 2.2.2
tagged in rev11490 there are about 3000 revisions which I would have
to search to find which revisions were merged into fixes and when.

Does anyone know if there is a list of merged revisions, or a clever
svn or viewcv trick to show this information?

http://svn.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/tags/release_2_2_2/

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho