[fpc-devel] Win64 FPC is in wrong download location

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 4 22:12:08 CEST 2010

On 4 May 2010 22:05, Florian Klaempfl <florian at freepascal.org> wrote:

> We don't ship any .tar.gz containing 2.4.1?

With my various build scrips and the 'git archive' command, I have
been creating my own "fixes" versions for months. Our "fixes" builds
created via our scripts use the latest stable release as starting
compiler - in this case that is 2.4.0 (which we download from
SourceForge).  We use our own "fixes" releases internally in our
company, for development and testing.

  - Graeme -