Fwd: [fpc-pascal] Re: [fpc-devel] properties with getter evaluation in gdb

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Fri Mar 12 16:58:18 CET 2010

Sorry, sent to the wrong list (Flavio: please reply to the list
instead of to me personally)

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jonas Maebe <jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be>
Date: Fri 12 Mar 2010 16:44:30 GMT+01:00
To: FPC-Pascal users discussions <fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org>
Subject: [fpc-pascal] Re: [fpc-devel] properties with getter
evaluation in gdb

On 12 Mar 2010, at 16:23, Flávio Etrusco wrote:

>> I only have a hack for b) currently, because it makes accessing
>> fields
>> case-sensitive in GDB's Pascal mode (which means you have to type
>> all fields
>> names in uppercase).
>
> I don't get it, do you mean it's a hack because "set case-sensitive
> off" doesn't work on it, is that it?

After that patch any field anywhere in GDB's Pascal mode becomes case
sensitive (and because FPC stores all identifiers in uppercase, that
means you have to use uppercase for all field names after that patch).

fpc-pascal maillist  -  fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org