[fpc-devel] Lazarus keeps it's secrets

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Mar 3 11:44:42 CET 2010

On 03/03/2010 10:21 AM, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> Then you see the linux implementation of PostMessage, not the windows
> one.

:)

> Install a RTL with debugging info.

While its obvious that this in fact is the problem (and silly me did not
see it :( ):

How come LCL is installed with, and RTL is installed without debugging
information ?

How to install RTL with debugging info ? (I did not yet ever recompile
the complete RTL, while I did try to include RTL files in the project
and failed due to includes I was not able to decently resolve).

Thanks a lot,
-Michael