[fpc-devel] FPC_HAS_FEATURE_RESOURCES and packages ?

Martin fpc at mfriebe.de
Mon Jun 28 16:40:42 CEST 2010

On 28/06/2010 15:28, Marcos Douglas wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 11:15 AM, Martin<fpc at mfriebe.de>  wrote:
>
>> I rebuild/reinstall the rtl/packages (using the fpc that was build above)
>>

> Is it necessary?!

As I tried to  express in the previous mail:

technically: probably not => but I don't know ( I have never compared
the compile speed of fpc build as -O1 or -O3. I would need a tool that
under windows measures the cpu time spent, excluding disk time)

Anyway, I can always take it out, if it causes me trouble.

Martin