[fpc-devel] Mercurial mirror

ik idokan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 11:38:34 CEST 2010

There is a very big chance (nothing is set yet) add my own server (a real
hardware) soon on the air. It will be a development server (RAID 1
software), using Debian or FreeBSD 8x (with zfs mirroring).

If there is a will by FPC dev's, I'm willing to provide some sort of jail
environment on this server for FPC mirrors, when (and if) it will be online.

Ido
http://ik.homelinux.org/