[fpc-devel] Two fpimage questions

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Mon Jun 21 23:28:44 CEST 2010

On Mon, 21 Jun 2010, theo wrote:

> Hello
>
> Can I resample / resize an TFpMemoryImage without losing the alpha channel?
> If I use StretchDraw, the resulting image is no longer alpha-transparent.  Am
> I missing sth.?

It probably depends on the default stretching algorithm ?

> Ist it possible to unregister / replace an fpimagereader?
> I saw they are registered in the initialization section using
> ImageHandlers.RegisterImageReader (..

You cannot. A workaround is maybe to keep references to all registered handlers,
free the manager, recreate it and re-register all handlers except the one
you want removed.

Please file a bugreport (feature request) so a handler can be un-registered.

Michael.