[fpc-devel] fpc-architect list? [was: Slight calculation error in Bounds() procedure in Classes unit.]

Adem listmember at letterboxes.org
Wed Jun 9 23:42:18 CEST 2010

On 2010-06-10 00:11, German Gentile wrote:
> 2010/6/9 Adem <listmember at letterboxes.org
> <mailto:listmember at letterboxes.org>>
>

>     So, what I am getting at is this: Is there such a list/platform
>     where only architectural/design issues (no commit details, no
>     coding minutea etc.) are discussed?
>

> I always think it is (FPC-DEV). Maybe be im completely wrong.
Or, it is I that's way off the mark.

But, what I had in mind was a forum/maillist where future directions are
talked about.

FPC-DEVEL, by definition, gets all sorts of development discussion
--from "FPC does not compile on platform X after recent changes" to
"Souldn't this function result be this and not that?".

--
Cheers,
Adem