[fpc-devel] Slight calculation error in Bounds() procedure in Classes unit.

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 20:26:29 CEST 2010

On 09/06/2010, Adem wrote:
> Couldn't you all 2-3 project leaders (of fpgui, kol, msegui) agree on a
> common library (that you build gradually) as part of FPC?

Based on my experience over the last 6 months alone, I might just
investigate this a bit more. But one thing is for sure... If I go down
that route, it will be open source of course, but I doubt I'll submit
it to the FPC project (for a good few years at least). I'll rather
keep it as a separate package (similar to FCL). The last thing I want
is yet more red tape.

  - Graeme -