[fpc-devel] Slight calculation error in Bounds() procedure in Classes unit.

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 10:56:13 CEST 2010

Op 2010-06-09 10:46, Florian Klaempfl het geskryf:

> As explained, it is not a bug. Classes does not aim on gui only
> development so the behaviour is logical.

I see Jonas marked it as a Documentation bug so that it's usage can clearly
be defined for math use only. I still think it should then be moved to the
Math uni, but that is not "delphi compatible" - though it would be a lot
less ambiguous there.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/