[fpc-devel] Syntax problem with function result

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Thu Jul 29 16:45:50 CEST 2010

On 28 Jul 2010, at 22:04, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:

> Jonas Maebe schrieb:
>
>>> Thanks, I'll check it, and possibly add it to my OO rewrite branch
>>> :-)
>> Just to make sure: please do not add any new features to your OO
>> rewrite branch. Reviewing it for potential merging into trunk will be
>> hard enough already without any new features added to it.
>
> I only had added it if something prevents its use in trunk. And not
> now, when the OO rewrite is not yet working.

Another thing: please do not commit tests inside the compiler
directory. There is a separate "tests" subdirectory under the fpc
repository for that, and if you did not branch that (or if the test
does not belong there), then simply create your own test directory.
Every unrelated change to the compiler units and/or directory makes it
more laborious to merge your changes back to trunk.

Jonas