[fpc-devel] Syntax problem with function result

Jeppe Johansen jepjoh2 at kom.aau.dk
Wed Jul 28 15:57:36 CEST 2010

Touché

But still. I don't even know how it'll be resolved. There's a function
with name "functionname", and there's a variable with name "functionname"

I've stumbled into this problem a couple of times in the past, and all
times it's been hard to figure out why it didn't work as
intended(thought I was doing recursion, but it was just reading the
result variable)