alternative aliases [Re: [fpc-devel] Re: [fpc-pascal] Re: Ideas for namespace implementation]

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 28 12:20:44 CEST 2010

Am 28.07.2010 11:31, schrieb Martin:
> True, please add to wiki, so it doesn't get forgotten

Done.

What about the uses clause I wrote by mistake (I corrected that in the
wiki entry):

uses
   Windows, Graphics, Graphics in GraphicsPkg as PkgGraphics;

How should the compiler resolve (the LCL's) Graphics? Or MUST "search
path identifiers" (e.g. "in LCL") be used if there are two units with
the same name in a uses clause (or both uses clauses)?

Regards,
Sven