[fpc-devel] is that intended? private type section in classes versus visibility

Florian Klämpfl florian at freepascal.org
Mon Jul 26 23:14:47 CEST 2010

Am 26.07.2010 23:00, schrieb Graeme Geldenhuys:
> On 26 July 2010 22:47, Florian Klämpfl <florian at freepascal.org> wrote:
>>
>> The person who implementes, decides, so most of the discussion is a
>> waste of time.
>

> Then please send that memo to Macro, he clearly didn't get it

Where? I didn't read the whole thread because it is full of the usual
noise but as far as I can see Marco said only, that he considers it
pretty useless (what I think as well). But this does not mean that it
does not go into the compiler (I consider e.g. case <string> of as
useless as well, but it made it into the compiler) if someone does a
proper implementation (which will be very hairy as far as I can see).

> (referring to previous attempts to contribute code - which Macro
> clearly said NO to).

Where? I cannot rememeber any rejection of compiler contributions.