[fpc-devel] is that intended? private type section in classes versus visibility

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 22:56:46 CEST 2010

On 26 July 2010 23:01, Nikolai Zhubr  wrote:
> sure you know this very well. So, wouldn't it be better to first prepare a
> consistent formal proposal/description (like Marco suggested) or even a
> patch - and then if it is clearly good for all and is nevertheless rejected
> for no reason - only after that start flaming :)

Well what the hell do you think am I trying to do?? I started a
discussion on an idea, I created a wiki pages with multiple examples
of usage and consolidated some ideas from the mailing list in the wiki
page.

The namespaces idea needs to be discussed, a syntax need to be
developed if needed, and a consensus must be reached BEFORE it can be
implemented.

  - Graeme -